Logic Apps is a part of Azure App Service, and it is basically used to automate the access and use of data across clouds without writing code. Azure Logic Apps enables customers to quickly build powerful integration solutions that connect applications and services on-premises and in the cloud. It provides a visual designer to model and automates your process as a series of steps known as a workflow. Logic Apps allow developers to design workflows. Logic Apps is a fully managed iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) allowing developers not to have to worry about building hosting, scalability, availability, and management. Logic Apps will scale up automatically to meet demand.
We could come across a scenario where our logic app triggers data factory pipeline run and we need to disable that logic app after failure of pipeline run. To stop recurrence, we can disable the logic app automatically and find error and fix that.
Steps to disable one logic app automatically from another logic app
- We need to Select Azure Resource Manager Under Logic app we used to stop another logic app. Further in action we need to select invoke resource operation
- For Authorization we could
- sign into Azure portal,
- Use Managed Identity
- Use Service principal
We have used sign into Azure portal for our setup
- We need to fill details accordingly depending on our resource group, subscription and resource provider
- Now what we required is short resource id of Logic app we want to disable. We can get this info from properties section of logic app. We need to copy all data after Microsoft.Logic
- To disable the Logic app under action we need to write disable and save it
- Under Logic app history we can see that azure resource manager has disable demo logic app
- If we navigate to demo logic app, we could see that the logic app has been disabled and We have option to Enable it.
Addend Analytics is a Microsoft Power BI-partner based in Mumbai, India. Apart from being authorized for Power BI implementations, Addend has successfully executed Power BI projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, Switzerland, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.