It is a fact that companies have different types of data sources that can offer useful insight when using the perfect visualization tools, for example, Power BI data integration tool. However, before going to that, all the data needs to be perfectly organized and combined into a particular format that can effectively match the business’s decision-making rules. Besides, there should be a perfect level of scalability, and to achieve that, you will need modern BI and advanced tools.
What should you do now? Don’t worry, as you can get it done with Microsoft power bi integrations. Speaking about Microsoft BI platform, it comes with different technologies for adequate data preparation and integration. However, one challenge you can face with this is choosing which one can be the right for you.
Well, that depends on multiple factors. For example, Microsoft’s product roadmap, the existing analytics platform, your company’s cloud strategies, and more. However, you can go for different data integration options base on your requirements. Some major power bi integrations are:
- Power Query
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Stream Analytics.
Exploring some benefits of Microsoft Power BI data integration
Microsoft Power BI is robust and advances analytic tools that assist companies in data analysis and insight sharing. When you have this technology, you can easily monitor your business and make effective business decisions. The power bi data integration tool can be divided into multiple tools, such as:
- Power Query to extract and transform
- Power View and Map to visualize data
- Power Pivot for modeling and analyzing
The key benefits and features are:
- It comes with the Q&A function. One of the fastest ways to get an answer from the data is to ask questions in natural languages. This is what Q&A feature lets you do. With this, you can achieve self-service business intelligence.
- With Power BI data integration, you will get access to datasets, reports, and dashboards. Using this, you can easily create highly personalized dashboards that can combine your cloud-based and on-premises data.
- With the ability to effectively embed analytic sand BI in your business app, you will enjoy interactive reports along with geo-map visualizations powered by Bing Maps.
- With Azure analytics for the cloud and SQL Server analysis services for on-premises, you can create reusable and robust data models to facilitate consistent data analysis and reporting.
- It can get integrated with nearly any application and data source. For example, you can go for SharePoint, Mail Chimp, GitHub, Excel Spreadsheets, and more.
With minimal engineering resources, you can use Microsoft Power BI Financial Dashboard. Just create an API Key and plug it into your business software to get started with it. Give it a try and witness a robust method of data keeping and analysis.