Now, when every business needs to expand in this huge market across the world, a strong and robust retail management system needs to implement. Businesses have many complex decisions, and insights to see and manage. To stand at a strong platform and build a strong foundation it is necessary to have a platform to use the high technology and integrate the various solutions. Dynamics 365 by Microsoft provides a complete omni-channel, retail solution for your eCommerce business which encompasses mobility, sales, intelligence, and productivity across all the channels. It has various industry-specific tools for management of both front and backend of the retail business.
Since there are so many active users on internet which are willing to shop online anytime, retailers need to reach them and make most out of it to grow their online presence. They need to have software to meet their desired needs and optimize their process in every areas of their business. Through third-party eCommerce solution, Dynamics 365 for Retail is a cloud-based ERP system helping the retailers in simplifying sales, order processing, accounting, inventory management and CRM.
What is a workflow in Microsoft dynamics 365 business central?
A series of functions called steps that is performed sequentially is known as Workflow. It is an excellent tool for the management of data and processes. In Dynamics 365 there are two types of workflows:
- Asynchronous workflows
- Window service is used as a host application for the workflow engine to work.
- Real-time workflows
- Also known as Synchronous workflows.
- Designed for non-developers.
- Much like plugins, they execute using Event Execution Pipeline.
Let us have a look on what Dynamics 365 for Retail has to offer: –
- Simplify Financial insights and increase profits.
- Great shoppers experiences give immense profits.
- It creates consistency and unify the clients experience that includes web chat and self-service portals.
- Streamlining the business with end to end solution
- Develops smart processes
- Handle lead qualification, service issues and reach successful outcomes
- Provide real-time reports and get actionable insights.
- Centralized management and creating engaging digital storefronts.
- Management of all relationships and entities.
- Provide scalability through connected apps with data stored in it.
- Integrates with other applications including accounting databases, websites and many more.
- Provides user friendly customer service application and supports direct-to-customer transaction processing.
- Empower everyone to be productive
- Customer data is safe in UK data centers of Microsoft cloud.
- Get reporting across the metrics and embrace a data driven culture.
- Delivers a unified, seamless shopping experience with better customer choices and improve personalize customer experiences.
- Improve the operational efficiency
- Automate operations and processes to make it easy to use
- Right information to the right people
- Enhance the customization
- Simple deployment and updates
- Move it quickie by choosing the implementation option according to your budget
- Can be implemented in the cloud on-premise for better and greater control.
- Has scalable data architecture that reduce custom coding
- Manage solutions for controlled delivery
Dynamics 365 offers you easy to use solution which can fuel the growth of your business and manage the successful relationships with the clients.