Solver provides a single, cloud-based solution that automates reporting, consolidation, budgeting, forecasting processes and supports faster and better decision based on key information from across the organization’s data sources.
Solver integrates with Power BI, the world’s leading dashboard solution. This means that managers can maximize their analysis and decision making by having fully integrated, cloud-based reports, and stunning dashboards.
It is easy to use when Solver integrates with Power BI
To integrate Solver with Power BI,
- Select Data Warehouse from home tab in Solver.
- Select API under
- If API Access is seen as Disabled, enable it by clicking the button.
- Copy the API Access URL by selecting Actions icon on right top of API access
- Go to Power BI.
- Select More from Get Data in Power BI.
- Search for Solver in Get Data window.
- Select Solver and then select Connect
- Select Continue
- Copy the API URL here in the new window, then select OK
- Select the tables you need to load, the preview of selected table will be visible.
- Then Click Load or Transform Data as you need.
Then with the loaded data you can create visuals, reports and dashboards in Power BI.