Key Points in Microsoft Power Automate
Key Benefits of Power Automate
The sheer volume of emails received by business users daily can be daunting and distracting. Power Automate RPA can decipher email content and file it in the appropriate folder set up by the user.
Accounts, for example, may use this to organize inbound and outbound bills/invoices. Your staff working on special projects from various teams or departments would create a folder dedicated to the project and a separate folder for team-related emails.
One of the most appealing advantages of the Power Automate workflow management solution is that it includes a large number of ready-to-use templates that can be set up in minutes.
Microsoft has over 100 templates to choose from, including the following:
- When a Microsoft Forms response is submitted, send an email to the responder.
- When a new file is uploaded to OneDrive, send an email notification.
- Analyze the sentiment of tweets and save the results to a Power BI dataset.
- Create a task in Planner and a message in Teams using Microsoft Forms.
- When a new item is generated in SharePoint, send an email.
With these connectors, our experts can easily help you to connect to your apps, data, and services in Power Automate. Using a library of connectors and Microsoft Dataverse, connect processes to hundreds of data sources, bringing your data together for a single source of truth as you find insights and personalize and extend Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, and Azure capabilities. Explore connectors library >