To publish an app file in the production environment in Business Central, you can follow the steps below:
- Create an app package: First, you need to create an app package file (.app) that contains your app and its metadata. use the AL Language extension in Visual Studio Code to create the app package.
- Sign in To Sandbox or Direct Production Environment. From the Sandbox Environment go to Settings and then select Admin Centre.
- Select Production Environment
- Search For Extension Management.
- In the Extension Management Select a Manage tab, then select Upload Extension from the Manage tab.
- Through Upload Extension, You can Publish Your App File, Select the App file which you have created using Al Language, Accept the Privacy and Policy then Deploy. The app file will be Published as PTE(Per Tenant Extension).
- After Publishing the App file the Following Option Will be Available.
- After the app package is published, Users can then access the app and its features from within Business Central.
Technical Consultant – D365 BC
Addend Analytics is a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Mumbai, India, and a branch office in the U.S. Addend has successfully implemented 100+ Microsoft Power BI and Business Central projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, Switzerland, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at email@example.com or Contact us.