Case Study on Business Central integration
D365 BC Integration App
Client: Enliven Software LLC (Fidesic)
Technology Solutions: D365 BC, Azure DevOps.
Data Sources: REST APIs, Client App, D365 BC (Azure SQL Database).
About Client – Fidesic is an industry-leading Web-based Accounts Payable SAAS solution.
Since 2009 Fidesic has been making it easier to process and approve invoices and pay vendors on time. Our mission is to support Microsoft Dynamics ERP customers and Vendors with accounts payable automation tools that work!
- Account payable needs to integrate with ERP Solutions for smooth and seamless data flow between systems. Fidesic already developed an App for the purpose to plug and play integration with Dynamics 365 GP
- The App for the purpose of plug-and-play integration with Dynamics 365 BC was not available with Fidesic, each client required lots of effort for integration with Fidesic. This was time-consuming for both Fidesic as well as the client.
- Since D365 Business Central is the fastest-growing ERP, Fidesic decided to develop an App for their clients who are using D365 BC for the purpose of smooth & seamless integration.
Addend Analytics collaborated with Fidesic to develop an App for the purpose of smooth & seamless integration, the App will be deployed on AppSource so that Dynamics 365 Business Central users can download and start using the App within minutes. Below are the highlights of the App.
- App is available on AppSource.
- Easily configurable.
- Ready for integration within minutes.
- Auto-integrate data based on batch schedule.
- Manual integration (on click) is also available.
The app was developed and deployed on AppSource successfully, resulting in D365 Business Central clients being able to download the App and start using it. This made their work easy.
Mr. Kevin Pritchard is the head of Product Manager at Fidesic. Here is what he said about Addend Analytics: Microsoft D365 & Data Analytics Partner team.
Here is a sneak peek of “Fidisic service App” which is published on Microsoft AppSource.