Microsoft power bi training
Learn Power BI to achieve more with your data
Gain expertise in power bi
Power BI is fast becoming a platform of choice for small to large enterprises. This is because of its capability to connect to large number of data sources, powerful analytics capabilities, striking visualizations along with built-in enterprise level data security features.
Addend Analytics provides Power BI online and onsite training services to make you and your team a pro in creating Power BI solutions.
what can you expect
Our training program will help you to acquire following skills
· Connecting to various data sources using Power BI native connectors or ODBC
· Cleaning and transforming data using Query Editor
· Creating data models using Power BI Desktop
· Writing DAX language formulas to harness the power of analytics engine of Power BI
· Creating functions rich, highly interactive and beautiful reports
· Publishing the reports to Power BI service and sharing with your colleagues
our online training packages
Our Online training packages include:
· Intermediate Level Training – 16 hours training spread over 4 weekends or two work weeks. This training covers all the topics listed above.
. Advance Level Training – 16 hours training spread over 4 weekends or two work weeks, covering following topics
o Advance level Query Editing functions
o Advance DAX functions including Time Intelligence
o How to configure most useful custom visuals
o Setting up Gateways to automatically refresh your data
o Creating dashboards with tracking of usage metrics