In the age of digital transformation, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next version of Dynamics NAV. This shift to a cloud-based technology system takes advantage of today’s most cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to get your business up and operating swiftly and securely. Customers that migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud will enjoy all of the benefits of a real cloud solution, including easy 24/7 access from any device, seamless upgrades, easy integration building using web APIs, and lower hardware expenditures. Let’s take a look at some services that can help you get started with Microsoft Business Central and learn how to use it.
When a company’s business requirements evolve, outmoded systems typically can’t keep up with the demands of a developing company. Profitability and customer service levels might both suffer as a result of this. Companies who are unable to meet client expectations, effectively maintain inventories, or run the risk of non-compliant business systems are exposed to a variety of dangers. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, for example, is a modern technology business solution that is designed to solve the challenges of growing enterprise enterprises by easily scaling to meet demand while remaining simple to use and configure.
Customers who are interested in the cloud and making the transition to digital transformation may undoubtedly claim to be using cutting-edge technology. Dynamics 365 ERP technology provides users with unparalleled chances to alter their organisations by utilising the power of Microsoft cloud technologies and services to improve their company’s performance.
We have a vast knowledge of the many business functionalities within Dynamics NAV now contained in Dynamics 365 Business Central, and we are uniquely qualified to support your company with this new Microsoft ERP system, having been in business since 1980 and also being a gold certified partner for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Microsoft Firm Central EZ Start Implementation Plans from Addend Analytics Technology Group can help you get your business up and running with this ERP solution customised to your needs. However, we don’t stop there; we have a long list of clients that have entrusted Addend Analytics Technology Group with their company management systems, and we also provide post-implementation assistance. We’ll be there for you every step of the way, and we’re excited to be a part of your success. As a Cloud ERP Solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your organisation be more efficient, connected, and grow in the digital transformation era.
In the age of digital transformation, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next version of Dynamics NAV. This shift to a cloud-based technology system takes advantage of today’s most cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to get your business up and operating swiftly and securely.
We have a vast knowledge of the many business functionality within Dynamics NAV now contained in 365 Business Central, and we are uniquely qualified to support your company with this new Microsoft ERP system, having been in business since 1980 and also being a gold certified partner for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Plans below can help you get your company up and running with this ERP solution customised to your needs. However, we don’t stop there; numerous businesses have entrusted Addend Analytics Technology Group with their business management systems, and we also provide post-implementation support.
We’ll be there for you every step of the way, and we’re excited to be a part of your success.
We will ask you to invest in the planning engagement in order for us to assess which EZ start plan makes the most sense and customise your system as needed. This is a review of your company and the areas of Business Central that you can or should use. We will supply you with an assessment paper at the conclusion of our engagement. We’ll also provide you advice on which EZ Start plan is appropriate for you, as well as the applications you may use (if any) to help your business or save money.
Easy Start 1
This Financial Modules implementation package is for organisations that only need set up, implementation services, and training.
Addend Analytics will assist customers to create an implementation of Dynamics 365 for Business Central. The tasks that we will perform with the customer are as follows:
- Establish new Dynamics 365 Business Central environment.
- Show customer how to set up one user in Business Central environment (One Production and One Sandbox) with permissions provided by customer.
- Assist client with launching start up configuration guide to set up Company and related information. Customer will go through these screens with help from Addend Analytics as needed.
- Show client how to set up necessary posting groups.
- Provide Blank Import Templates for Data Migration from other systems for Vendor, Customer, and Chart of Accounts Master Records.
- Addend Analytics will review with client areas of reporting and the concept of running reports.
- Phone call to review go live status.
Review with customer month end process for closing.
Easy Start 2
Everything from the Easy Start 1 Implementation Package is included in this package, as well as the following.
The distribution modules, which only include Purchase Order, Sales Order, and basic inventory, will be implemented with the help of Addend Analytics. Warehouse parameters, such as locations, bins, lot and serial numbers, and other WMS functions are not included in basic inventory.
Train the trainer on the Distribution Modules (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Inventory).
- Guide and assist in Set up of Sales order, invoice, and purchase order processing.
- Guide and assist in Set up of inventory items (basic set up only)
- Provide templates for Items to be imported. Client will populate items from template and import.
- Customer will do all testing on above to ensure they can process orders and create invoices.
- Show customer how to locate item reports and discuss month end closing using reports.
- Customer will provide all acceptance testing and notify Addend Analytics when ready to go live.
This does NOT include:
- Order planning or replenishment
- Assembly orders
- Any warehousing or bin set up
Serial number, expiration date, or lot number tracking
Easy Start Pro
This Installation Package builds on the Easy Start 1 and 2 Implementation Packages, but is designed for customers who require a Manufacturing or Service Management module implementation (Premium User modules).
Additional Services available listed below:
- Financial Management: Fixed Assets, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Budgets, Deferrals, Multiple Currencies, Commissions
- Supply Chain: Locations, Warehouse Management, Assembly Management, Manufacturing, Shipping, EDI
- Human Resources: Employees, Expense Management
- Project Management: Resources, Estimates, Jobs, Timesheets, Multiple Languages, Reason Codes, Extended Text, Intrastat Reporting
- CRM (to be scoped) Business Central capabilities vs. Dynamics 365 Sales integration
- Integrations to Outside Systems: Integrations to Outside Payroll, Integrations to EDI, Integrations to CRM systems, Integrations to Proprietary systems, etc.
- Additional Company Setups
- Business Analytics
- Additional Reports (Quotes, Statements, etc.)
Addend Analytics is a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Mumbai, India, and a branch office in the U.S. Addend has successfully implemented 100+ Microsoft Power BI and Business Central projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, Switzerland, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us.