Coca Cola beverages Africa is number Coca Cola bottler in Africa and eighth largest brand on global revenue. This is possibly achieved by the brand due to adaptation of Microsoft Technologies like Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure. It has resulted in reducing its IT costs from 2.85% of net sales revenue to just below 1.4% ! While they have also achieved and enhanced customer and employee experience in the process simultaneously.
Benefits of digitization –
- The main reason for this huge success is digitization across its business units and creating new routes for customer market focus while improvising the existing ones.
- They have used Microsoft technologies mainly to create solutions for finance operations, HR analytics and customer engagement in 3 in 1 platform.
- They have also adopted Microsoft Power BI for stable and smooth performance analysis.
- On premises servers have been shifted to Cloud, which has made them do things quicker by extracting maximum value from it. Which has resulted in IT cost reduction.
- Communication building has been strengthened during COVID as their Teams usage is almost 94% across 11,200 employees.
- They connected spread of business units using SQL connectors and ERP systems, which brought all businesses under one umbrella.
- The customer management and networking has become easier using CRM technology. As earlier business development managers used to manually collate the customer information to be used for strategies and sales. But CRM has become handy leading to faster business development.
Like this, companies like Coca Cola have largely benefitted using MS technologies.
Addend Analytics is a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Mumbai, India, and a branch office in the U.S. Addend has successfully implemented 100+ Microsoft Power BI and Business Central projects for 100+ clients across sectors like Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Real estate, Logistics, and Healthcare in countries like the US, Europe, Switzerland, and Australia. Get a free consultation now by emailing us at email@example.com or Contact us.