It is so easy to convey predictable and consistent shopping experiences across various channels and for various devices with Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The Dynamic 365 Business Central development and e-commerce arrangement is enterprise-ready and scales to huge e-commerce business organizations for both B2B, B2C, and customer self-service portals.
Features of dynamics 365 business central development and NAV e-commerce capabilities:
- Customer Experience:
- Realtime self-service over every single online channel
- Customer-specific inventories, prices, and terms
- Data-driven customization for improved up-selling.
- Business Process Optimization:
- Integration to D365 Business Central cloud
- Self-service for reordering, returns, and order history
- Show customer-specific prices and limits from 365
- Reuse existing business logic from your Microsoft NAV ERP.
- Optimize the entire supply chain flow with integration.
- Development Drivers:
- Operate multiple B2B and B2C stores from one stage
- Multi-language, currency, payments, and taxes
- Increase revenue with cross and up-selling
Integrating e-Commerce with Dynamic 365 Business Central
- It acts as more than a connector and more than a shopping basket: Bringing the integrated e-commerce to Dynamics 365 Business Central with a powerful platform that upholds worldwide selling, B2B and B2C, abandoned cart reminders, and content customization.
- Flexible and Extensible Integration: The links to Dynamics 365 Business Central development enables flexibility while supporting performance. Your website customers will have real-time access to inventory, authentic orders, and record management while your office staff accesses Dynamics 365 Business Central with no delays.
- Restriction for third-party code: The connection to Dynamics 365 Business Central ensures that no extra outsider code is merged to your solution. On account of the light impression, it can provide bi-directional access to Dynamics 365 Business Central with life and batch mode connectivity.
- Integrate Your eCommerce with D365 Business Central: Increase operational efficiency and develop revenue by integrating your e-commerce and D365 Business Central. This covers both ROI scenarios and which type of integration is best for different scenarios.
Integrating e-Commerce with Dynamics NAV
- Less maintenance, better customer experience: Integrated to their ERP system, Dynamics NAV. Presently, they spend less time on maintenance than in their earlier solution – and they have created a seamless customer experience.
- Leveraging NAV information: In addition to exposing item data, it can likewise show past orders with the capacity to re-order, take into account RMAs, and pay invoices online.
- Time effective for both: An integrated e-commerce arrangement creates advantageous interaction between Dynamics NAV and the B2B or B2C e-commerce site. This saves time while increasing efficiency for the two sides of the coin.
- Smart integration: Customer trade agreements and business rules are carried over to the e-commerce experience. For example, a credit hold for a customer would not permit them to purchase online.
With PIM, you can now enrich item information over multiple languages and with numerous types of media, and with the same number of item fields as you need. Deliver this enhanced content to salespeople, dealers, and customers in manners just before imagined.